Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Well Here Goes...

My first blog post!  Ah!  I figured that I would begin this blog because I have lots of important things to share....haha...just kidding.  

I am beginning this blog to share my experiences as an educator, woman, member of the middle class and my hobbies with others, and maybe, just maybe, my experiences can help out others going through similar situations or inspire someone to try something new!  

Blogging is also kinda cathartic and I am using it as a way to express the enigma that is my late twenties, family, new pastimes, and awkward situations that I face on a daily.  I know everyone else has to have experiences that are similar and just as awkward...I can't be the only one.  

Every time I have ever googled or tried to look up information on a situation that I am struggling with, I always get a wikihow or wikipedia or something link rather than a blog.  We obviously live in a era where the internet is everything....it has all the answers *waggles fingers magically*.  The truth is that sometimes the internet does not have all the answers, and we shouldn't view it as though it does.  The true answers come from experiences and real people, but the internet can be a helpful tool that can give you the facts or stories from peers to prepare you for your own personal life experience.  Wow...that sentence is staying just like it is....all long and run-on haha.  I want to be one of those peers that can help through an experience or inspire creativity. *claps for finally getting to the point*

This is a learning process for me, so whomever....if anyone....reads this, bear with me. I'll try to post something more interesting than this monologue about why I began this blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment